1. No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. You must complete the registration form above in it's entirety. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Eligibility. Contest is offered only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and either the winner or his/her travel companion must be 25 years of age or older and hold a valid driver’s license. Prizes are non-transferable by winner. Contest is offered only to U.S. Residents. Employees/owners of Atlantic Breezes "AB", Check In Travel "CI", subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and their advertising or promotional agencies
(collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and the immediate families or members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible. Proof of age, identity, and eligibility must be furnished to CI upon request. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. AB will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Winners of a the Free Week Giveaway within the past 6 months are not eligible. AB reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Contest rules are not
followed. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Contest rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of the Sponsors.
3. To Enter. To enter, complete the the form above and submit or send a postcard with your name, address, and phone number to Check In Travel, 10456 Deer Trail Harrison OH 45030. Contest entry period ends at 11:59 p.m., August 31, 2009. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on August 30, 2009. Atlantic Breezes "AB" or Check In "CI" will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of AB and will not be returned. Limit one entry
per person. Incomplete entries are void. AB or CI is not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, damaged, undeliverable or delayed. Photocopied and mechanically generated entries are void. Entries generated by any automated means are void.
4. How to Win. One Winner will be randomly selected around December 1, 2009.
Winner will be notified by phone, email, or mail, using the contact information provided on the entry form. AB is not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If AB is unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Winner within 24 hours of his/her selection, that Winner will be disqualified and a new Winner will be selected from remaining entries.
5. Prizes and Odds of Winning. Prize includes: Free one week stay Saturday to Saturday the first week of December 2009 (up to 4 people maximum). Free stay includes 6 nights for winner and up to 3 companions, accommodations only @ 308 Sombrero Beach Rd. Marathon Key Florida. No other prizes are included in this free giveaway and AB is not responsible for any other travel expenses. Taxes, and maid fees are not included. A security fee of $500 is required
and will be returned within 14 days after departure date assuming no property damage results from winner's or winner's companion (s) occupancy. See AB policies
TRIP VALIDITY DATES: Valid for a free week from arriving December 1st and departing December 8th, 2007. subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Approximate retail value of the prize: US $1,200. Actual Value may vary, depending on dates of travel, local market rates and other factors.
All travel arrangements are to be coordinated by winner and Check In Travel.
The Winner and his/her travel companion (s) must travel together. Travel date must be pre-scheduled by contacting Check In Travel at least 90 Days prior to arrival date. Security fee and proof of age must be received at least 90 days from date of travel. All requirements must be met by October 1, 2009 and all free stay qualifications and requirements must be met prior to arrival on December 1, 2009.
Prize is forfeited if not pre-scheduled and completed by September 1, 2009. The Free Week in an AB vacation home is are non-refundable, non-transferable, and is not valid for upgrades. Winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel transportation and any other expenses. All charges, fees, and costs not specifically included in the prize descriptions above, including but not limited to customs/agriculture fees, personal incidental items,
transportation, meals, taxes, souvenirs, tips, and licenses, are the responsibility of the respective Winner and travel companion (s). AB reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. To claim prize, winners must provide a valid driver’s license or state identification card.
6. Terms and Conditions; Limitation of Liability. Participants are responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and with these Rules, and by entering, participants agree to be bound to these Rules. Any security breach or other attempt by an entrant or other party to tamper with the proper administration of the Contest will disqualify the entrant and may result in civil or criminal action against the entrant or
other party and may result in the discontinuation, suspension, or cancellation of the Contest. Winner and entrants agree, except where prohibited by law, to release and discharge, hold harmless and indemnify the Contest Entities, their employees, agents and representatives, officers and directors and their immediate families, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from any and all tax liability that may be imposed or associated with receipt or use of the prizes, and
from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and liability for any damages, expenses, fees, injury or losses (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any Contest-related or prize-related activity. By entering the Contest or by winning, participants grant to the Contest Entities the right to publicize the participant’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, statements, and biographical
information for advertising, trade, and promotion purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, except where prohibited by law. Winner must execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within 14 days of notification of being selected as a Prize Winner. Winner’s travel companion (s)must execute a liability and publicity release prior to ticketing. AB retains the discretion to make all decisions regarding the interpretation and application of these rules. All decisions of CI are final
and discretionary. In the event the selected winner of the prize is ineligible or refuse (s) the prize or in the event the prize is forfeited for any other reason, the prize will be forfeited and AB owners in their sole discretion, may randomly select an alternate winner from remaining entries. The laws of the State of Ohio shall govern this Contest, without regard to Ohio’s choice of law rules. The courts of Ohio shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Rules and/or this Contest. All participants and winners
agree, by their participation in the Contest, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of Ohio. For prizes valued at $600 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prizes may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with prizes are responsibility of winner.
7. Disclaimer and Force Majeure. Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, their employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest are not responsible for: (1) problems associated with television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, facsimile, or cable lines and/or phone or IP numbers
that are beyond their control—this includes, but is not limited to: a busy signal, operator interference, cellular interference, Internet congestion, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of a phone call, facsimile transmission, email transmission, or cable modem service, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for technical difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during the playing of the
Contest or that may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the submission of an entry form; failures of or other problems relating to computer hardware, software, the Internet, or similar systems, including but not limited to difficulties relating to contestants’ ISP, DSL, or cable modem access, “worms,” or viruses; (2) typographical errors in any materials relating to the Contest; (3) lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or delayed entry forms; (4) cancellations, postponements, or delays; (5) inability of Prize Winner or
travel companion to timely obtain travel documents including but not limited to visas and/or passports (6) Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder, or other similar causes beyond the control of the Contest Entities, their affiliated, parent, and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate assigns, making it inadvisable, illegal, impossible, or impractical to continue the Contest or to perform under these Rules. Contest Entities make no warranty,
guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any prize, and Contest Entities specifically DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY.
8. Official Rules and Winner. To receive a copy of these official Contest Rules, visit print out this page, or send an SASE to Check In Travel @ 10456 Deer Trail Dr. Harrison OH 45030. Official rules supersede all other published editions. AB owners reserve the right to change, alter, or amend these Contest rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law. For winner’s name,
send an SASE by October 31, 2009, to “Check In Travel ATT: AB Free Week Giveaway Winner 10456 Deer Trail Dr. Harrison OH 45030.